4 working screen in Winodws like linux

Friday 1 June 2012

Everyone knows that linux O.S (backtrack) gives you 4 screen to do different tasks in different screens

like wise today i will give u a software that will give 4 different screen on windows O.S to work different things

Heres' the SECRET

to download the software => Click on me :)

 the name of the software is Shock4Way3D

******************************
Recover JPEG files with help of Backtrack => Click on me :))
Learn about Virtual Machine => Click on me :))

What is Steganography => click on me :))

*************************************************


it basically a 3d effect software for computer and laptop screen but studying more about i got to know that it gives 4 screen to use and use different work simultaneously

here is the view



as u can see in the image u can see 4 desktop :: so use these desktop and work on them
to get the second desktop click on the blue icon (see in photo 2 downside) :: keep pressing the left button of the mouse and move the mouse left side + keep pressing the left button and then release it ::

or

*************************
Stages of Penetration => Click on me :))
Learn about BINDERS => Click on me :))
Most funny virus => Click on me :))
Java Scripts => Click on me :))
**************************************************

the second method is



as u seen in the above photo there is the icon use it :: second click on the blue icon near the time :: and read everything

©pprasoon nigam

so have fun with 4 screen as linux have and a 3d view too

*****************(~_^)**************
Hack wifi with GUI version in BACKTRACK => Click on me :))

0 comments: