FACEBOOK THEME

Saturday 23 June 2012

BORED of blue Facebook :: lets change into something new or lets change the theme of the Facebook

look out my profile




So you wana also change your PROFILE

HERES' THE SECRET

one disadvantage of changing facebook theme is :: the theme will only work on Mozilla Firefox browser

*********************
How to get someone's IP => Click on me :))
4 Screen in Windows => Click on me :))
Recover all you deleted jpeg files => Click on me :))
***************************************************

ok so here are the steps to do it

*) open ur browser Mozilla Firefox

**) open google or Click on me

***) then type in Google :: addons firfox or Click on me

***) then search in Greasemonkey or Click on me.. you will be redirected directly to the link
install it and restart your firefox

****) then again open addons and search for Stylish or Click on me.. you will be redirected directly to the link
install it by clicking on the Add to Firefox

and 90% of work is done ::

*.*) now at the end part ::  get the themes :: to get the themes => Click on me :))


open the above link click on any theme u like just install it and you are done

after installing restart your firefox and fast fast open your facebook ::: you are done with ur NEW THEME

**********************
Fun with Terminal in Backtrack => Click on me :))
Have fun in your computer LAB => Click on me :))
Hack wifi => Click on me :))
*******************************************
©Pprasoon nigam
don't forget to join me and make me see ur new theme
join me on Facebook  => click on me :))




0 comments: